Under normal circumstances, the sensor will have reported to the EcoStruxure Transformer Expert server within 10 minutes and will show a successfull connection on the install application.
Please remember that http://install.aurtra.net/ will not show a successful upload more than 1 hour after its initial upload. If you need to confirm the install has been successful (for example before leaving the site) you will need to power down the logger for 20 seconds and repower it. After 10 minutes, the logger should connect and http://install.aurtra.net/ will again show a successful connection.
If the install.aurtra.net test is unsuccessful, follow the basic troubleshooting process described below:
Correct Operating State
After power-up, the LED, located in the center of the black end cap, will turn on within approximately 1 minute. The LED will remain lit until the logger boots up and connects for the first time. After this initial period, the LED will go into a steady state where it will flash once every 5 seconds. After 10 minutes, the logger should have completed its upload and the install.aurtra.net utility will display a green tick.
If the LED does not follow this operating sequence, please monitor the LED and be ready to report the error flash rates for the diagnosis process:
- LED is not on: Check the power is on at the logger. After power-up, the LED should turn on within about a minute and stay on while the sensor completes its initial upload.
- LED is rapidly flashing: If there is a network or hardware problem then the LED will begin to flash rapidly in 3-second bursts. Turn off the power to the sensor, leave it off for at least 20 seconds, then turn on the power again. On start-up, observe the LED. If the LED re-enters this flashing state, it has likely been unable to connect to the mobile data network. This issue can often resolve itself within 24 hours and relates to the SIM registering with the local 3G/4G network. If possible, leave the unit in place, powered on, and check operation after 24 hours. At that time, data should be available on the EcoStruxure Transformer Expert web site (https://www.aurtra.net), which can be accessed using your personal login.
- Other LED behavior: Turn off the power to the sensor, leave it off for at least 20 seconds, then turn on the power again.
Send the following information by email to your supplier or to Schneider Electric EcoStruxure Transformer Expert support (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 7-digit Logger ID
- Mobile signal strength and network as observed on your mobile phone.
- Detailed LED behavior on reboot.
Note that the most common cause of the malfunction is due to poor 3G/4G signal strength. All units are thoroughly tested prior to shipping, including a 3G/4G upload check.